Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Radio Broadband Stereo Feed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

RealVideo test feed today too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 suspect_device

I'm not to good with all this internet. Is there a link I can click on for the videofeed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

I don't know for the other Real Audio listeners, but sound's been really crap for me this week.

I'm not to good with all this internet. Is there a link I can click on for the videofeed?
    Hi,
    Its intermittent...as we're testing cameras etc. There's no point in switching it on if the studio is empty. 16:00hrs defo.

I don't know for the other Real Audio listeners, but sound's been really crap for me this week.
    we hac it going through a sound system at a house party in town the other night.............sounded great! then Le Frog Alternative came on.

• Advertisement

suspect_device
    there's only one geographical location in the world were that term has been / is used.........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

errr...... Navan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

we hac it going through a sound system at a house party in town the other night.............

why wasn't I invited?

and one word you've to remember btw "modem"...;)

Advertisement