Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake III Arena Duels?

Options
  • 22-02-2000 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Anyone interested in a Quake3 dueling league?
    If so, reply to this, if it is set up it will be split up into a Lpb and Hpb division... And the duels will be 10mins long, and best out of 3 duels.

<< Arf Arf >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

why 3 duels? loike who gets to pick em? one each and then random or wot????
    Ne way isnt there onr happening at leper-a-con so just come up and play tongue.gif

Yummy yummy , Magic Stars for my tummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Pred - If it starts up there will be 3 duels on the same level due to the facts that duels can be won by fluke, bad connections, and bad luck, you lot wont be seeing me at leprecon due to the fact I don't have a network card tongue.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Yeah good idea, get the duels going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill sell you a 3com "3c905 TX" 10/100mbit network card for £15 at leprecon
    the metal bracket is kindof "rusty" but it doesnt matter, the card works perfectly

comes with free toothpick

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 22-02-2000).]

Hmmm... Thanks Koop - But I dont even have the money for that, wasting all me allowance on a Win2k CD smile.gif..

Hmm... Krash, if you're interested, would you like to be a admin of the league?

Also, tis me birthday tomorrow, and be sure to type this in the console when playing me "/bind mouse1 kill"..

Keep the spam up lads smile.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

ahhh no bring back Daddy or Chips

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Krash an admin of a league?
    After that amusing krash/boom aliasing q3 cheating thing smile.gif Yeah that'd be good, we'd all trust him as an admin. smile.gif
    Quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'll give u a lend of a perfectly good network card or sell you it for a tenner. No you have no excuse. smile.gif

Gerry - Now ask my dad who already disapproves of my Quaking to let me bring the family pc to a LAN tongue.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

yep, i wuz jus thinkin' dat!!!.
    get sum duels going for a larf, shoild b fun. tis ze only vay dat we newbies can git better

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

de only vay!

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

Advertisement