Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling games on Xbox

Options
  • 07-01-2004 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just wondering since THQ aer responsible for the wrestling games out on Xbox and ps2 - why do they not have the same games for both consoles

I ask only because all wrestling games on the xbox suck while ps2 has one of the best ones around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

people like smack down and hate legends of wrestling 2 etc .
    i mean, i was playing pain and it was just so slugish, its like a fighting game.

The smackdown series has always been pure arcade trash. Gimme an n64 thq game any day! (but not nitro)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

N64 = No mercy ! excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Or Wrestlemania 2000, i remember the day i purchased that game also got DK64, so i was over moon, then got all the friends around and had a huge Royal Rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I actually think raw 2 on xbox isnt half bad, once you get into it its pretty decent, only thing is its a tiny bit slow

I dont like here comes the pain at all, i much prefer just bring it

Just my opinion

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Raw 2 works well for multiplayer but I wouldn't touch it by myself.

My favourite N64 wrestling game was actually the precursor to the WWF ones. Anyone else remember WCW vs. NWO revenge? I rented that so many times it was silly. Same gameplay as No Mercy et al, but it was new at the time and I found some of the randomers I'd never heard of hilarious.

Yeah out of all the games I reckon that Revenge was the one I played the most, but then again I was becoming interested in WCW at the time.

World tour was big leap from a technical stand point seeing as the best of the rest at the time was "attitude".

• Advertisement
Advertisement