Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Heroes

Options
  • 07-01-2004 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Just ordered this for my bro on PS2 from CDWOW, was wondering if anyone had played it and if so was it any good???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by irish1
    Just ordered this for my bro on PS2 from CDWOW, was wondering if anyone had played it and if so was it any good???

Well, it's not out till February 20, so no-one can really answer your question (unless someone imports it).

Apperantly it is truer to its 2D roots more so than the other 3D Sonic games, but it still has all those other characters who you don't want to play as (ie. Amy). I'll pick this one up soon enough though, its about time that we have a new Sonic game.

Release date was bumped up: all versions are out now. Haven't been able to pick it up myself but I played the demo in GAME. It's more intuitive than the past 3D Sonic games but I couldn't shake the feeling that I had played it all before...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Don't think its out for the cube yet.... Tried Smyths, Game and Gamestop last weekend, and none of them had got it in yet. Tried gamestop again yesterday, and they still didn't have it.

- Dave.

Originally posted by TmB
    Don't think its out for the cube yet.... Tried Smyths, Game and Gamestop last weekend, and none of them had got it in yet. Tried gamestop again yesterday, and they still didn't have it.

Probably didn't get their stock in yet I suppose...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was out in all places for the PS2 and XB. Poor Cube owners shafted again....

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

i've had a bash of the xbox version - it suffers from the standard 3d platform problem of getting stuck behind things etc wehn you jump. It's addictive though - but i'm still making my way through gta so i haven't really give it a chance yet

Nige

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It is out on cube. we sold out of it in game in tallaght on saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Erm. ive had it on cube since some time last week. Bought it in GAME henry street. Its no.1 selling game across all platforms in UK, so i suppose it sold out. Its a very fun game, very much in the same vein as the Megadrive sonic games, which is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Had a quick bash on it, and i just thought it felt 'wrong', somehow. It didnt have the instant appeal sonic adventure on the DC had IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

i definitley agree with dead wing,something about feels wrong they need the sega back.went and played it in game on the xbox but feels strange playing something that was made for sega but playing on something different.
    ahh well suppose i can live with it.

Advertisement