Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what did the THE SWEDISH CHEF say?

• 07-01-2004 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

SwedishChef.jpg

what did the THE SWEDISH CHEF say?

Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!

what did the THE SWEDISH CHEF say? 17 votes

The colored noodle that you used to smack my head really hurt and I'm thinking of smacking you back to fix that, you betcha!
    0% 0 votes
    Other than this brain in my head, I have no other tools to take the grapes off the vine and smash them up!
    47% 8 votes
    I want to fix the head of the turkey that I smacked this morning, oh yes I do!
    17% 3 votes
    The lump on my head this morning hurts, and I didn't even have fun last night!
    35% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I don't remember the chef ever using the word "noggin"

Bork Bork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Hooooby joobly goobly. *bashes sceptre on the head with wooden spoon*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

Hurdy gurdy
    That was all the sense I could make of it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's actually a mix of Swedish and German - a double pass on http://intertran.tranexp.com/ soon sorted it out.
    the tis moodle close by painstaking tu smacken the ouchey and wing trainer pious proportionately smacken hillocks and fixed they morkin yobetcha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Originally posted by evie
    Hurdy gurdy
    That was all the sense I could make of it!

Yep! Same here! Or something fairly close to that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

eh, i dont rem him having a "catch phrase" if thats what you mean,
    it always depended on what he was cooking, didnt it?

the one that stuck in my head was when he made the chocolate mousse....
    /runs off to find a swedish chef site....

http://www.twinpines.nl/chef/English/index.htm

for some reason i couldnt listen to the sound clips coz of stupid college restrictions, but its all there, clips of him in action and theres even a page on the site to translate words into how he would say it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

who the feck was the swedish chef? I dont recognise him...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

aww,

depends what age u are,
    he was in the muppet show,
    go to the link that i supplied, and look at the video clips.

even if u havnt seen him before they're funny as hell. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

i always thought he said,

flur de flur de flur de flur de flur quick quick bit

de chickky in de basket

that's all i can remember

Advertisement