Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New or Same old Stuff!

Options
  • 27-02-2000 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Ok i thought i might just post a few things today, for posterity. Has anyone noticed that around the same time every year we get an influx of "new blood" to the gaming scene.Now that is good or i think it is. But have you noticed that the same topics,threads,nick calling, racist, sexist and other stuff i cant, or won't want to remember gets posted.

Anyway, i hust wanted to share that with yah's, Oh i knew i forgot something, how can some one post a thread or a reply using someone else's Nick with out their password..?

Not saying anything about the NetHouse v NetsCafe debarcle smile.gif.

*ok shameless advertising here*

This Summer QuakeFest is back!
    stay tuned for more details!

Carnate wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Happens on usenet too, every September or there abouts when those fresh layabout students get accounts and rush onto the net.
    But these days there's every January when Ma and Pa Public finally work how to get net access on the brand new family puter.

Has anybody noticed the sheer volume of Internet ads on telly recently?
    In one break alone there was Stepstone, letsbuyit.com, lycos and fireup.com.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

carnate...carnate..carnate..
    hmm, i remember that name from somewhere...

hold on, its ray!
    hes still alive.
    who was it that was tellin me about that dod*** thai brothel and three chicken sandwiches? errr, sorry wrong thread

um..summerlan...marquee...BEER smile.gif

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SHCUMBUM

youll never get rid of a certain few however !! NERDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS
    narf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lo Ray Longtime no hear.

Glad to see your still alive.

Quakefest mmmmmmm beer, marqueee, rain, killing.... sounds good to me smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

yah amp in america they advertise nothing but websites now smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement