Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wednesday 7-1-2004 scores

• 07-01-2004 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

FA BARCLAYCARD PREMIERSHIP Half Time

Man City 1-0 Charlton 7.45
    Fowler 39

Middlesbrough 1-0 Fulham 8.00
    Job 15

Newcastle 1-0 Leeds 7.45
    Shearer 4

Southampton 0-0 Leicester 7.45

Tottenham 3-0 Birmingham 7.45
    Dalmat 10, 24
    Davies 39

Wolves 0-1 Blackburn 7.45
    Cole 14

Bolton 0-2 Man Utd 8.00
    Scholes 24
    van Nistelrooy 39

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool 8.00
    Cheyrou 33

Everton 0-1 Arsenal 8.00
    Kanu 29

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

cheers i was just about to go looking for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Good half time score for Spurs hope they can hold onto it and it could be the start of their comeback

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

everton 1 Arsenal 1 6 mins to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who scored for Everton?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Liverpool destroyed by Chelsea 0-1:D

• Advertisement

FA BARCLAYCARD PREMIERSHIP Full Time

Man City 1-1 Charlton RES
    Fowler 39 Di Canio 84

Middlesbrough 2-1 Fulham res
    Job 15 Hayles 90
    Nemeth 67

Newcastle 1-0 Leeds RES
    Shearer 4

Southampton 0-0 Leicester RES

Tottenham 4-1 Birmingham RES
    Dalmat 10, 24 Savage Pen 68
    Davies 39
    Keane 79

Wolves 2-2 Blackburn RES
    Butler 63 Cole 14
    Rae 72 Yorke 78

Bolton 1-2 Man Utd RES
    djorkaeff Scholes 24
    van Nistelrooy 39

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool RES
    Cheyrou 33

Everton 1-1 Arsenal 8.00 Result
    Radzinski 75 Kanu 29

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

arsenal arent playing that well at the mo still drawing too many games (why was jeffers allowed play!!)
    but their time will come and so will uniteds bad patch

chelsea have to win their next game other wise i think their out of it and their attention will go to europe which i think they will go further than utd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

(why was jeffers allowed play!!)

Because Arsenal allowed him to - they didn't allow Pennat to play last week. Only themselves to blame.

Jank - you are forgetting united bad patch is always in the first half of the season so I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for one.

(why was jeffers allowed play!!)

He Looked pretty happy too at being instrumental in Evertons Goal joining in the celebrations with the others. Nothing like a bit of loyalty ehh, cant see him being to welcome back at hightbury should he have to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by The Muppet
    cant see him being to welcome back at hightbury should he have to go

hope he doesnt come back tbh

• Advertisement

Originally posted by kida

Jank - you are forgetting united bad patch is always in the first half of the season so I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for one.

really what happened in 1998 and 2002!!??

it may or may not happen but just because history id on utds side doesnt mean that it wont happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

and so will uniteds bad patch

Doesn't mean it will happen either.

Utd already had their bad patch, It was the Southamton Match. Onwards and Upwars from here on in as usual.

suppose you forgot fulham and chelsea then muppet

no it doesnt mean it will happen but if you honestly think that utd and aresnal can keep up the current pace at the mo especially when cup games and europe is thrown into the equation then your living on another planet

both teams will slip up and will turn out true but the only uncertainty is who will slip up more
    you never know in football, this time last year arsenal were eight ponts clear and they lost it(injuries and suspensions didnt help)
    in 1998 utd were well clear but lost it to arsenal, also i dont think arsenal havent forgot last year where the started like lightning but didnt pace themsleves and had nothing in the bag for the seasons close,

maybe this time round they want to pace themselves so that they can put in a strong challange at the end of the season where by utd maybe wanted to open up a big gap as early as possible so that then they could concentrate on europe from feb on(remember its a knock out this season so one **** up and your out really!!)

fergie and wenger are no fools and know how to work their teams come May we shall see the outcome of not who was right but who planed better

as regards chelsea well i still think they will recover to put in a challenge but they now risk being cut off from the front two.
    its only now people realise how valuable duff is to anyteam
    by the way when is he back!!?

Advertisement