Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Originally posted by AL][EN
    Anyone know where i can get FF 8, 9 and 10 on the cheap/discount prices

Just finished 7 AGAIN for the 3rd time man what a game, my fav RPG (with the acception of the shining force games on the megadrive that is)

Gameplay.com have them all. I ordered FF7 the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Sweet thanks clownboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

There were rumors of Squaresoft remaking 7,8 & 9 for the PS2 with deadly graphics. tho apparently the idea got canned after their rather embarassing failure with "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within"

I actually enjoyed the movie "the spirits within" was a very tree hugging kind of movie but i wouldnt exactly call it a flop, the out takes on the DVD are side splitting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

how much is the dvd?
    and is it worth buying?

is it not ur bday alien? what ye doin on boards ? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Indeed it is my bday ad your the first boardster to notice thanks quank

im working on my bday the bastids wouldnt give me the time off work im here till 9 after that im gone!!

you can get FF DVD from play.com fairly cheeply i dont know how many yoyo's it is but you can also get it from any HMV store too,

i loved the film so id say deff its a damn good movie i liked it. it wont appeal to everyone tho and there are some good extra's on it too

down to you really have you seen the movie quank?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i enjoyed the movie i have to say and the whole gaia thing was so final fantasy, that ff 7 movie thing should be interesting

well, the movie LOOKED great, the storyline was where the problems lay. twas rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I loved it! :D
    On the DVD theres bonus fottage of them all dancing to some Michael Jackson tracker, thriller, I believe. Fúcking hillarious to watch! :)

• Advertisement

well, it is just about worth the rental, yes. and i did roffle at the Thriller vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

Does anyone remember the really old add for Final Fantasy VII? Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't the selling pitch
    They said we could never make a Final Fantasy VII movie, they were right.

But since there was the announcement for the movie doesn't that mean they were wrong. Bit of nostalgia as well as news there for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

hope theyre still wrong

oooohhh the memories

yea i think i do remember the ad you were on about!! not sure about the movie tbh its been a talking point on this thread for a while now, not sure when / where it will happen but im sure it will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Q_Elexra

I was looking to complete all the Final Fantasys in order (ie. 1-????[don't know how far along it will be before I'm done]). However when looking around I noticed this.

Final Fantasy I: On Final Fantasy Origins (PSX)
    Final Fantasy II: On Final Fantasy Origins (PSX)
    Final Fantasy III: Un-accounted for
    Final Fantasy IV: On Final Fantasy Anthology (PSX)
    Final Fantasy V: On Final Fantasy Anthology (PSX)
    Final Fantasy VI: On Own (PSX)
    Final Fantasy VII: On Own (PSX)
    Final Fantasy VIII: On Own (PSX)
    Final Fantasy IX: On Own (PSX)
    Final Fantasy X: On Own (PS2)

As you can see I haven't found Final Fantasy III. Can it be got on PSX?

Also is Final Fantasy XI out? I seen the online PC version already?

Has anyone played/completed VI? I've just started it (until I can get origins) and the story so far looks like it could challange VII. Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

FF XI is not out in europe yet and there is no set release data either, it is out in america on pc and maybe be out on ps2 now i don't know.

Advertisement