Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Tv's

• 07-01-2004 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

Not sure how much of a bargain this is (as usuall) but tomorrow morning (thurs) there will be a Phillips 28inch Widescreen TV with a stand for €369. My thought is not too shaby for a phillips but those who know more may know better.

Dunnes get things like these every thursday, i usually find out the prices before hand cause im staff (they do advertise though) i can post up here every tues or wed that i hear if ppl want.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Appreciated. :)

carb.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I have that TV for about a year, bout it on sale last year for 567 in Brown Thomas (10 off sale - wouldn't look there otherwise :p ) . Fine tv, no problems with it.

Mark

Btw, if it is the exact same, which i think it is, its's http://www.homecinemachoice.com/testbench/Televisions/Philips/Philips28PW6006.php]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea Nolimits, if you see something come along on a tues or wed that you think "Someone on boards might want that!" then by all means post away!

Yea, I think that's a decent price for that TV.

Luc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is this a one day only special or is it until they run out of stock?
    Also, does it apply to all Dunnes or just specific ones? Do you reckon Cornellscourt would have this deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

it wasnt a one day thing it was till they sold out...but sayin that we got in about 25-30 and they were gone by ten o clock. Cornalscourt will always have anyoffers anywhere else has cause they are the biggest shop. As far as i know its all shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

from wat i hear these will be back this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That is very good value indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Just want to be added to this thread if there are any more offers like this!

Advertisement