Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do ya think Sega will ever release another console?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

It was the same with the DC goo and the Saturn the best games for all those platforms were by Sega themselves (Nights, Panzer Dragoon, Fighter Megamix, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure) So in my view Nintendo is the last of the giants... :(

On the recognisation of the gamecube i was outraged the other day while watching Bravoi they had a show called around the world in 80 days. and they were talking about E3 and the presenter had the nerve to say nintendo were dead and that only sony and microsoft remained. He was showing all the great games for the xbox and ps2 and what game does he focus on for gamecube....multiplayer pac-man.

Its that kinda of view thats killing nintendo people are assuming its dead allready.

I have only watched gamezville once or twice but i rarely see a gamecube mentioned, they talk about mobile games but never the GB sp...

saYS alot about the future??

I WANT SEGTENDO NOW!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

I hadn't tried to keep up with Resident Evil 4. Went looking the other day, brilliant news, should be out in 3 months. Of course, say this to a non-Cube owner and you'll hear the obvious "Yeah, but they changed back to PS2/XBOX". Regardless, we get 4 exclusively, apparently, and after that we live in hope.

All this talk about disagreeing with business strategies is fine and dandy, but I'm a complete charlatan. I'm buying an XBOX by the end of January. I've always liked the GTA games, and between the new GTA boxset and Halo, I was bound to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I have only watched gamezville once or twice but i rarely see a gamecube mentioned, they talk about mobile games but never the GB sp...

saYS alot about the future??

In fairness i saw there top 5 games of the year on it one day and zelda was number 1 and vietifull joe was in there too. I think the rest were pc games

Advertisement