Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swfs wont run?

Options
  • 08-01-2004 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I've just come across a nasty little problem I working on a flash banner this morning and I exported it when it was done, all fine, the problem is that i cant open the flash file .swf. Ive been using flash for years and this is the first time this has happened the error i get is:

C:\xxx\xxx.swf

logon failure: unknown user or bad password.

I thought i must have done something silly when exporting is so I tried another swf I created weeks ago, and got the same error.

.html views fine and the .exe but the flash files just wont run. I was intending on making a portfolio for someone this morning so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I tried re-installing flash player. no help.

has any1 else heard of or come across this themselves? any ides?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

forgot to mention that all other files are fine. it is just the .swfs and if found nothing related to the problem in goodle or macromedia.com.

Advertisement