Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help on decision for web site

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I like the second one , easier on the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

I personally prefer the first one. Although both are simple (i like simple) the first one seems to do a better job of it.

MY €0.02 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

nicer css and a better menu system and i'd go for the first one

i dont like that second one ....

my 2 cents are more important than YOURS :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Thats cause you rock!

My 2 cents are acutally us dollars and not euros - thats probably why yours are worth more! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

The second one looks a little off in Mozilla Firebird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ConsultClifford

dunno myself... seen as though its a bungee conpany should you not have an impressive bungee pic on top there...something cool.... cos lets face it bungee is supposed to be cool right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Originally posted by ConsultClifford
    dunno myself... seen as though its a bungee conpany should you not have an impressive bungee pic on top there...something cool.... cos lets face it bungee is supposed to be cool right?

Hi Clifford yes the image of something cool , your right when I get the right images I will add them but I also want to keep the size of the page down and keep the sites very simple

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

The 2nd one (index.php) looks more professional than the first , however it looks like a default geek-site template from some CMS openware. Dunno what the fascination is with #DBF0FF, it looks fairly raw/harsh on an LCD anyway, to me.

How about try to make the second one more your own, or change the colour scheme of the first one, and use some simply graphics for naviation, title bar and to border the content area.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Fergal C

Personally don't like the index.php one. IMO it looks amateurish.

Perhaps a little cluttered, eg the top links, and not a site that I would be comfortable spending time in.

Also, find it a little difficult to read the black font against the grey dots. The fact that the text is completely against the left margin of that box probably doesn't help.

Much prefer bungee.ie/. Easier to navigate. Would agree with the suggestion of including "cool" images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭paulthelegend

first one looks a bit too home made, wont gain enough trust like if you started taking bookings on it etc...
    second one is a nice template but definitly put some sort of mad picture like someone jumping out of the cage or the view on the way down.... so would go with second one but mess with it a bit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

The second one, without the scrolling text at the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

The second one looks better, but pay a professional to edit the text; the random capitals ("Bungee Related") and some of the phrasing could do with a little polish.

But it looks great. Well done, good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Timcraft

I think the first one is much better than the second one. But you should change the background color of the first one to something a bit darker like "#c0c0c0"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Hi,

I think the first one by an absolute mile. The 2nd one just looks like an average Joe's weblog with no personality.The first one reflects the type of company much better, particularly through the use of colour.

I do think there are some issues that could be addressed. E.g. the double navigation is a bit confusing, and uneccessary. And also, the typography could perhaps be improved in the navbar/headings to reflect the design.

G'luck,

- Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

like kevin, i prefer the first one, tho i find the logo on hte orange part a bit of an eyesore, well more the brightness of the orange.

the second one looks like a bad php/post nuke site.
    Doesn't render right in opera..
    background colour is minging..

scrolling thing at the top looks silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Thanks for the feedback I will look into all the suggestions for those that would like to see Bungee Images please see link

Bungee Image gallery

Advertisement