Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those 3 gal's at the LAN

Options
  • 28-02-2000 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Eh can someone clear up what the story was with the 3 girls that just sat for hours at that desk beside the LAN , i know shadow hired them (god knows why) , but for how much and why 3 .

Damn it was excessive but you have to like the man's style smile.gif

does this happen at all LAN's and can we have strippers at the next one ?

Scrubinator

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I second this.
    maybe if they done up some nethouse bikinis for them too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Soz Ladz

I tried.....

In fact I spent bout an hour b4 we got ther trying to convince them to wear those tiny L33T blue Net House bikinis but they just woodn't do it!! wink.gif

Incidentally they were ther to give out free membership to every1. Well @ least thats how I got money to have them there lokin NOICE!

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

And as all of yis that talked to them know:

They actually had nice personalities aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

So what? as long as they looked good and had big tits that's all that's nessecary. QUAKER SEE GIRL!!!! QUAKER LIKE GIRL!!!! ACK ACK!!!! etc. ad nauseum smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I got all the rest of those free membership flyers, bout 200 of em I think. That equates to membership for the next 50 years for me... WooHoo smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I scored with one of them. The blondie one, she just got annoying after a while but the other ones seemed dead on.

"If clouds are the soil, dreams are the crop." - Volrath.
    Click here for - Tony et Gerry

Advertisement