Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!

Options
  • 27-02-2000 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

I picked up Tomb Raider 4 the other day and just decided to buy it. Anyways I installed the game and all was well, I ran the game and it loaded and the Eidos and then the Core logos came up, then a loading bar comes up to start the intro or the game I'm not sure, but as soon as this bar finishes loading the game brings me right back to my desktop.
    I have a p2 300 and a diamond viper tnt2 ultra and I got the latest drivers for it to be sure. I also installed direct x7a patch just to be sure. Well, I don't know what else to try, I have to be doing something wrong. Can somebody help me out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

TOMB ****IGN RAIDER FOUR FFS ITS PROLLY SAME AS FIRST ONE WHEN DID THREE COME OUT ? THIS IS THE QUAKE BOARD SO **** OFF. ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

delete this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You have the making of software support line. biggrin.gif

It's not the same, it's actually a lot better then TR3 (which came out Dec 98).

Walt send an email to TR support. Or try Deja.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

it sorted itself out just now after reinstalling my soundcard....
    thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

its a cracking game by the way.
    bout the only thing ive been playing apart from UT.
    its bloody hard and has loads of exploring and dirty rotten traps and stuff.
    great

should be on the games board thou wink.gif

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

just checking

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 28-02-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭Q

Originally posted by H_K:
    TOMB ****IGN RAIDER FOUR FFS ITS PROLLY SAME AS FIRST ONE WHEN DID THREE COME OUT ? THIS IS THE QUAKE BOARD SO **** OFF. ****.

Your account has been disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ooh a new Q in town.

Btw this is true...

The US version of TR4 is 10 times easier then the UK version. Apprantly a lot US people complained saying it was too difficult and with the attention span of kids these days they moved off the game after a couple of days. Also apprantly in the Japanese version Laura doesn't die in the game if she fails, as this is a loss of face or something so she takes some kind of penalty as shame for her actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

nice one q keep up the good werk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Sorry Hobbes but that's totally untrue, apparently US gamers kicked up a fuss so Core had to admit it was a hoax smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭H-K

god, no need to delete the account like.
    everyone else didnt get their accounts removed remember there was that whole 'thisis quake only board' saga going on.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

That'll learn ya.
    Say you're sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭H-K

lol this is Daa were dealing with smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

He has been behaving for a long while now tho.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

say yer sorry anyway. g'wan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

is Q a jerk or WAHT !

jerk jerk jerk !

JERK I say !

GIANT JERK !

Advertisement