Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Card help

Options
  • 29-02-2000 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

is this relevent to quake?
    post it on the tech support board sonny john

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Do we have a Tech Support board ? I think not.

And don't call me John.

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Try the Tech Boards rolleyes.gif

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Thats the Technology boards. I don't see support there. Anyway this is gettin off topic. Anyone any ideas ?

Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

HERES AN IDEA, DELETE THIS LAME TROLLS THREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

bubbs , use the detonator 2.08 , they are old but give u the best perfromance on the tnt2 , to overclock it get a piece of software called powerstrip , u can mess with the core and memory speeds then , also it allows u to mess with the gamma etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Bubbles, talk to me in IRC and I'll tell you all about what you can and cant do with that card.

Jimmy...

Thanx sickboy ! me happy now smile.gif

Damo your a twat.

Lo there.

I just got a creative tnt2 ultra and I want to know the best config for it. I am using the latest Nvidia Riva drivers for it. I'm sure i can get alot more out of it.

I also heard it can be overclocked, again info on how to achieve this would be apriciated.

Thanx
    bubbs

Advertisement