Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars

• 08-01-2004 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink and sees a donkey in the bar. He asks the bartender why is there a donkey in the bar with 50.00 bills pasted to him. The bartender says if you can make that donkey laugh you can have the money. The guy walks up to the donkey and whispers in his ear and the donkey broke out laughing and could not stop. So the bartender says you win, and the guy leaves. The next night the guy goes back to the bar and see the donkey with $100.00 pasted to him. He goes to the bartender and asks why is the donkey pasted with 100.00 bills, the bartender says that if you can make the donkey cry you can keep the money. The guy says can I take the donkey outside for a couple of minutes, I promise not to hurt him in anyway. The bartender agrees, so the guy and the donkey go outside and when they come back in, the donkey is crying like a baby. The bartender then says I will double your money if you tell me what you said to make him laugh and what you said to make him cry. The guy said first to make him laugh I told him my dork was bigger than his. Okay said the bartender, so what did you do to make him cry. To make him cry I proved it

Comments

Advertisement