Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nildram Jolt whatever

Options
  • 08-01-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

I posted this up just before christmas and nobody had an answer so im posting here again to see if any new info is forthcoming

My ports are being scanned by jolt, this is not a random thing, its happening every day now, i dunno why there doing this and i dont know how to stop it.

take tonight for instance, in the last half an hour my ports have been scanned no less than 32 times.

Suggestions the last time i posted about this included

1) it happens

2) there looking for anti cheat software etc etc.

I have sent an e-mail to jolt operations in bucks to find out why there doing this, so far zilch, tonight ive gotten there phone number and intend to ring them tomorrow to complain at what there doing.

I dont mind a scan here and there but everyday is getting beyond a joke, another suggestion was to find out what ports there scanning, i dont think the revision of the sygate firewall I have has that facility, so if someone can point me to a programme that tells me what ports there scanning it might gave me a clearer idea of what there sniffing around for

Cheers

Shin

Advertisement