Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query on free text

• 08-01-2004 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

i was able to text for free when i changed my message centre number to 003501 recently, but this has stopped - anyone know why? i'm a Meteor customer..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

I think I read something about that in the paper. Around 30,000 found out about it or something like that and whatever amount they spent was deducted from their phone. They were left with minus credit but then Meteor just let every1 off and blocked the free text thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Originally posted by James R
    They were left with minus credit but then Meteor just let every1 off and blocked the free text thing
    Except those who were in more than €300 of negative balance. But they are Pre-Paid customers so I would be doubtful if that money is ever recovered. The customers involved will more than likely just buy a new SIM.

Advertisement