Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD authoring...

• 08-01-2004 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this is possible.

I've captured some video from my video camera and have already made a DVD from it. However, I added music that covered the original audio on the captured video (mostly people talking and traffic noise etc. the usual holiday video camera noise) and now I want to reburn the DVD but with changes.

I'd like to have the music as a second audio track, kind of like the way some DVDs have a director's commentary, Id' like the DVD to play with the normal sound the video originally had but if you press 'Audio' on the DVD remote you get a nice music track playing.

Does anyone know what software I should use for this, assuming of course it's possible.

Comments

Advertisement