Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Eircom Settings

Options
  • 08-01-2004 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could download the original Eircom modem settings for Eircomnet Anytime, the ones they send to your pc when you first sign up?

I deleted my dial up connection by mistake and need to reconfigure it but cannot get this anywhere on their site, tried to reregister but this dosent work

I know there are some settings listed in eircoms tech advice but I need a clean sweep so to speak to make sure all the settings are correct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

The only settings you really need are the dialup number and the DNS addresses.
    1893150150 is the dialup and 159.134.237.6 & 159.134.248.17 are the DNS addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by Frank Grimes
    The only settings you really need are the dialup number and the DNS addresses.
    1893150150 is the dialup and 159.134.237.6 & 159.134.248.17 are the DNS addresses.
    You don't even need to enter the dns entries..
    Just make sure you enter your anytime username and password in the dun connection.
    jd

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Thank you folks.

Advertisement