Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pubs showing Liverpool Vs Villa???

• 09-01-2004 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a pub that is defo showing Pool vs Villa tommorow?

Emmo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyduff

You'll need to find a pub with a satellite that receives any of these channels.

Canal+ ZAP, C+ Deporte 2, Star Sports (South East Asia), Supersport 2, ART Sport 3, MBC2, 7TV, Nova Tv (Croatia), TV Sport RO, C+ Belgique, C+ Deporte 1 (delay 17:00), Sport 1 (Hungary) (Delay 17:15), ART Sports 2 (Delay 17:30), Sky Sport 2 (Italia) (Delay 17:45)

http://www.satfootball.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Where are you located? the old brogue in Tuam has it.. tis where I usually head on a saturday afternoon for some live footy, they usually carry 2 live games each saturday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The Belgard Inn and The Cuckoo's Nest in Tallaght should have it. Dunno where you are though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Yeah I should have said really shoundnt I ?

Im in Crumlin,

The Cuckoo's nest might be an option but I dont really want to head that far.

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i shall be watching it in the comfort of my own home :cool:

• Advertisement

how did you manage that?

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Emmo
    how did you manage that?

Emmo
    satellite

I guessed as much but what deconder system and what satellitle system was he using?

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Emmo
    I guessed as much but what deconder system and what satellitle system was he using?

Emmo
    You could get most of them channels in with any system even Sky Digital as long as the satellite is pointing in the right direction. I wouldn't go messing around with the satellite unless you know what your doing though.

Advertisement