Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish NTL Users mailing list set up

• 09-01-2004 3:08pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think there is a gap that needs to be filled here, and unless I'm mistaken, there are no dedicated NTL cable modem or digital TV users mailing lists or forums set up in Ireland. I have taken the liberty of doing this, so sign up to let others in on any news you hear, gripes you have, or secrets you want to share, or just to discuss NTL services in general.

NTLIrishUsers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

NTLIrishUsers@yahoogroups.com is the list/group.

It is purely a mailing list, I haven't activated the polls, files, database or any of that other extraneous stuff.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

By the way, you dont' actually need a Yahoo account or anything to use this. You never even have to visit yahoo.com if you don't want to. Just mail the subscribe address from any mail client using any e-mail address and it is all done by e-mail..

Advertisement