Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

s

Options
  • 09-01-2004 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Roight....
    although there's a little car fanatic in all of us, I think motors is a better forum.

BTW, theres great value in the old BMW 3 series atm. When I was home at Christmas a mate of mine just bought a 92 325i and you'd swear it was 2 years not 12 years old :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

wow, you got all that info from 's' :eek:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

old BMWs are excellent value. my '89 320i has 160K on the clock and runs like a dream. would beat most new cars in a 0-60 dash!
    BTW a friend of mine is selling his '88 M3 Evo II which is immaculate - a bargain at 15k (will definitley hold its value if not appreciate). PM me if you are interested.

just after seeing A bit rude - maybe thats why I beat most cars at the lights!

the M3 is my all time fav car- total class-
    THe Land Rover Defender is currently top of my wishlist-

Have you seen Buffalo Soldiers?
    I almost had a tear roll down my cheek when they destroyed poor Joaquin's BMW :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

What was the original text of the first post and why has it been edited to read simply "s"?

kbannon, what time to 60 do you reckon? Ever done a timed quarter mile in it? Have you done any upgrades to it? What BHP do you reckon its got? Ever put it on a RR?

dont know 0-60 - must do it accurately.
    Im organising a RR session for the BMW club in March so will let you know then

Yeah, post back when you get it on the rollers so. What do you reckon it is though? Stock figure is 129BHP I think. It's a red convertible, right? It looked good in that photo you posted of it a while back. Got any other pics?
    Originally posted by kbannon
    BTW a friend of mine is selling his '88 M3 Evo II which is immaculate - a bargain at 15k (will definitley hold its value if not appreciate).
    Is that this one?
    bmw_7_1.jpg

Another classic sports car that seems to be appreciating in value is the Lancia Delta Integrale. Prices on autotrader range from €7 to €25,000!

mine is a red 4 door 320i SE.
    The one for sale is similar to the one in the pic above (same colour, etc.) - see below
    Picture031.jpg
    Picture030.jpg
    Picture032.jpg

Bodywork looks fantastic. I prefer the mesh wheels to the 5-spokers too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Aye, the bbs? are sweeter

Nice stuff indeed :)

The original post was edited by author while I was moving it to the Motors Forum-
    Its under the topic Sporty Car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Originally posted by ColinM
    Another classic sports car that seems to be appreciating in value is the Lancia Delta Integrale. Prices on autotrader range from €7 to €25,000!

Aren't these only available in left-hand drive ?

Advertisement