Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan HIV Recruiting for Q2/Q3

Options
  • 02-03-2000 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Just got promotion to Q2 UKCCL Div1, we're currently 2rd in UKQCL Div1 and unbeaten in 4 games in the UKCCL Q3 mixed league, Div 2c.

And we need a few players, Q2 or Q3 or both.

Mail me smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

out of intrest nog how many clans are still playing q2 in the UKCCL?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

DF have pulled out of UKCCL since we got shafted in Division 2, so if you want me to play for HIV in UKCCL let me know

And Bagpuss was wide awake. And when Bagpuss wakes up all his friends wake up too. The mice on the mouse-organ woke up and stretched ... Madeleine, the rag doll ... Gabriel, the toad... And last of all, Professor Yaffle, who was a very distinguished old woodpecker. He climbed down off his bookend and went to see what it was Emily had brought...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

96 clans atm vagga

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

What did Emily buy? Don't just leave it there I wanna know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

It all depended on what episode it was Max. Although the ending monologue for each episode is pretty cool...

Bagpuss gave a big yawn, and settled down to sleep. And of course when Bagpuss goes to sleep, all his friends go to sleep too. The mice were ornaments on the mouse-organ. Gabriel and Madeleine were just dolls. And Professor Yaffle was a carved wooden bookend in the shape of a woodpecker. Even Bagpuss himself once he was asleep was just an old, saggy cloth cat. Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams. But Emily loved him.

And Bagpuss was wide awake. And when Bagpuss wakes up all his friends wake up too. The mice on the mouse-organ woke up and stretched ... Madeleine, the rag doll ... Gabriel, the toad... And last of all, Professor Yaffle, who was a very distinguished old woodpecker. He climbed down off his bookend and went to see what it was Emily had brought...

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 03-03-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I'll play for ye if ye get q2 working in win2000, or if you buy me the full quake 3 game.

I'm serious btw.
    I'm not in a q3 clan. Maybe I'm not good enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Jay if your on modem give us DzR lads a try we have no modemers.

Isnt the ukccl lpb only now or are they still playing 2 hpbs.

good enuff? think u bought me a pint once, yer in smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Well you spilt a pint on me....what does that mean? tongue.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bagpuss rocked...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I'm in UL so I have the same gay assed ping as sonic and the rest. My only problem is I don't have quake3! (well the cd etc) hmmmmm don't you just love those cd cracks, nyom. If anyone can help me out with a cd, I would be most appreciative. nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

As far as I know, although I could be wrong, shops like Game, Electronic Boutique and others will be more than happy to give you a copy if you bribe them with 30 quid

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i remember once i applied to join HIV.
    but they thought they were leethaxors and did not let me in
    so i joined DF and ew kcick ed HIV around the place.
    and now DF and DzR have moved on and HIV are still playing that old q2 game.
    ha, theyll prolly have a q1 ca team next!
    and butcher of nog is a girl.
    ive met her in real life

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I filled out that hilarious form and had a try-out in Q2. I can still feel the pain in my rectum when it snows. wink.gif

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Iv finaly gotten around to playing both UT and Q3 so some clan action would not go amiss.Gimme a bell noggie if Im needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

well im great at both q2 and q3
    but im in [IR], so tough luck hehe
    and anyway yis can't afford me smile.gif

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

it means u owe me a pint toulouse, and eamo, at least u didn't say you'd had me ...opps frig it, me and my big mouth smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I wouldn't mind joining HIV for Q2, not sure about the Q3 side of it yet.

Mail me at loveablemarcus@hotmail.com

!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

naughty boy dave , playing q3 are we???? cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 05-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Join EED Today! Sign Up and See The World!

(Er, I'll just get me coat... wink.gif )

BTW, the UKCCL is operating two leagues, a mixed league (in which you have to field 2 modemers) and a pure league (no lpb restrictions). Lets face it tho, Irish ISDNers count as modemers to UK servers mostly.

Ja,
    Rob

--
    [EED]Shinji -=*=- shinji@electricdeath.com
    Site Editor, http://www.utsystem.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, ive been pinging barrsworld at about 130 for the past 2 weeks in ut if thats any help.
    not that it matters since im just brilliant at ut anyway!

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

Advertisement