Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Graphics card advice...sorry!

• 09-01-2004 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Maybe a sticky on graphics cards would be a good idea, seems to be loads of posts about them?...anyway...
    Im in the market for a new card. Im considering a Sapphire 9600XT from komplett for 164 euro. Is there a difference between this and any of the other 9600XT's going for 200 + euro? They're all 128mb.
    Also is the 9600XT a good card i.e. if and when half life 2 ever comes out, would it give good performance on it?

Thanks for the help lads....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,650 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That is very good value indeed considering your next step up would really be a 9800 pro for about €100 more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,650 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just looked on the komplett.ie website and they won't arrive till the end of the month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

The only difference i can see in any of them is the hercules, which has ram running at 650mhz and the default is 600mhz

btw you'll save €3 i think by buying on overclockers-hehehe

Advertisement