Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jaffer

Options
  • 10-01-2004 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

In a pointless show of solidarity (I'm not even 100% sure what that word means) I'd like to point out that you said you'd give aonghus once more chance before banning him and that he really doesn't deserve to be banned because.....................ok I'm really just writing this cause he asked me to and I have nothing to say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

yeah....solidarity....stop the persecution of....um....jaffer?

(come to the valentines theme ctyi reunion gig on the 17th of febuary)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

/me pinches bridge of nose

(Oh sweet Jesus)

I support Neil in full on this one. He got a fair warning, which he ignored. If Mr. Collins has a problem with Neil's actions he should PM one of the admins, not get one of his buddies to post a rubbish thread in a vain attempt to "FIGHT TEH POWAR!"

This isn't prison, and you aren't a political prisoner on hunger strike. Grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

this in no way helps his case.
    and makes it more annoying.
    i concur with barry. fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Emm.. Ban Jaffer? Again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I did give him another chance. you'll notice i gave him a fair warning. if i wasnt giving him another chance i wouldnt have posted a warning.

its a three day ban. he pulls any **** after that and he gets a month long one.

You chose a very VERY bad time to post this and if i wasn't so completely mentally out of it right now i'd ban you this very moment.

So STFU.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement