Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a suggestion for the Commerical forums

Options
  • 10-01-2004 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

well it's mainly the elara and komplett boards.

there is only one mod of them boards and his last post was dated 16-11-2003 20:06Complaint

since then the komplett specials have not been stickied and they just don't get seen by regular visitors to the forum and hence miss out on some bargins.

just thought of this and if you gonna shoot me down please do it gently. :p:D

cheers

Neil
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

They pay for it though don't they? Surely they can maintain or not as they wish if such a hypothesis was proven to be for the paying for side of the query.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I would agree.... I wouldnt mine helping out as i find it annoying when the special on sticky is about 3 weeks old and the newest one is sitting down among the "regular" threads.

OR at least give the company Reps the power to sticky the threads or lock them at least. When a problem is answered and sorted it should maybe be locked? I dunno but its annoying when three or four differant questions are being asked in the same thread,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i see it as a short term thing though since patman (komplett guy) is working on the komplett site, he doesn't have time to come to boards.ie

once he comes back regularly again dev could take the moderator rights away from the person who get's them in the absence patman

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

vexorg is back now so no need for this suggestion! :p :rolleyes: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Yes ... back from my hols.... bronzed etc etc.... busy selling cars now....:) anyone interested in a new Isuzu, Iveco or Kia let me know!

Will look in more regularly now that Im back..... took a complete break from PCS for that last month....

V.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement