Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addiction forum?

Options
  • 10-01-2004 3:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

How bout.. an 'addiction' forum?

seriously... for support of those addicted .. to anything really?

I personally have an addictive personality.. *hense the 2.30am still on boards for no valid reason*

I'd appriciate an addiction forum... tis like the AA .. but for so many other reasons :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

There was a similar suggestion a while ago ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by KlodaX
    How bout.. an 'addiction' forum?

seriously... for support of those addicted .. to anything really?

I personally have an addictive personality.. *hense the 2.30am still on boards for no valid reason*

I'd appriciate an addiction forum... tis like the AA .. but for so many other reasons :D

I actually thought about asking for one of these about 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't have any use for it myself but, there's probably a few people on boards getting over an addiction of some kind, and while personal issues would be a place to vent, would it not be nice to have a board where people with addictions could go to get support and advice from similiar people? I don't think there's anyone on boards lousy enough to troll inside there tbh so no real risk of that kinda thing happening in there. You'd obviously have to get some one who's been through the experience and is still off of there addiction to mod, so that might be quite difficult to track down, but over all would be a good forum if there's anyone who'd use it.

Seconded.

I don't share your optimism about the unlikeliness of trolling I'm afraid. I'm going to split this off since it has nothing to do with MTG.

I don't think this has really demonstrated enough support so far.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement