Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf No Limits price increase.

Options
  • 07-03-2000 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

Just rec'd in the post from ESAT.

Surf no limts to increase by £3 to £20 per months. Phone support to drop to the cost of a local call.

And all effective from 1st April.

Why havnt the other isp repsonded with a similar offer, you can bet the cost would not have increased! that said £20 a month for "off peak, all you can surf" is good value.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 paw

I think i might unsubscribe from nolimits for the moment. i was thinking about it anyway (not online as much now, college access anyway), and this price increase might be the last straw.

Good on ya altavista UK! I say we'll have a similar unlimited "free" access service here within a year. Gotta love competition..

paw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

I sent away the form to get SNL about a week ago and its still not active.What's going on?

-=20-40=-
    Unreal Tournament for FREE !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

pah ye can have my a/c
    its ****in stupid connections at the moment
    kickin me off after a minute
    if i even get through
    their own connections are always dying
    they should be ****in payin for my phone bills for usin eircom when they're dead.
    not me payin extra for a service i cant use.

"Your connection has died, Do you wish to bother again?"

Advertisement