Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tweety on a swing?

Options
  • 10-01-2004 5:40pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The fiance has been wanting one of these for ages. As i wouldn't be caught dead with one, she's getting her own car, and now wants one. Where can you get them? I'm in Limerick. Haven't spotted any around the car shops..

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Huh? Is it a teddy-type air freshener? Something to dangle from rearview mirror?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It's a stuffed toy, tweety, from looney toons. Sits on a rope swing attached by a suction cup to (usually) a back windows. Chicks dig it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Thry a Warner Bros shop, them being the owners of Tweety & Sylvester etc

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

failing the WB shop (in liffey valley - don't know of others) as mentioned by Borzoi, try www.looneytunes.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oh no its the Garfield of the 21st century! :D

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by mike65
    Oh no its the Garfield of the 21st century!
    Better than fluffy dice anyday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

hmmm I think I have one of those at home somewhere along with a taz one (neither are in my car)... I think they actually came from a shell promotion a while back maybe ring them and see if they have some left overs...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Really? any chance you'd sell it? Looked on looney toons site and no sign of it. I'll be checking ebay next...

Advertisement