Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday 10 jan 2004 full time Scores and Scorers

• 10-01-2004 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

Arsenal 4-1 Middlesbrough
    Henry pen 38 Maccarone Pen 86
    Queudrue og 45
    Pires 57
    Ljungberg 68

Birmingham 2-1 Southampton
    Clemence 16 Ormerod 6
    Kenna 67 Prutton s/o 67

Blackburn 3-4 Bolton
    Gresko 3 Nolan 1,78
    Yorke 23 Djorkaeff 43
    Cole 34 Giannakopoulos 73

Charlton 2-0 Wolves
    Euell 38,79

Fulham 2-1 Everton
    Saha pen 45 Kilbane 81
    Malbranque 46

Leeds 0-1 Tottenham
    Keane 56

Liverpool 1-0 Aston Villa
    Delaney og 36

Portsmouth 4-2 Man City 3.00
    Stefanovic 19 Anelka 21
    Yakubu 52,77 Sibierski 45
    Sheringham 58

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

No big surprises really. And what is it with Keane scoring against his old clubs (Leeds, Wolves Coventry)? Kilbane is having a surprisingly good time at Everton too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Jaysus that Bolton game looks like a cracker as does the Pompey one. Roll on the premiership

G'wan Deleany :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Blackburn/bolton must have been a cracker looking forward to the highlights.

And what is it with Keane scoring against his old clubs

Always amused at how often that happens. I suppose players fell they have something to prove and try that lilttle bit harder when playing at a club that has sold them on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

City went 2-1 up and Pompey came storming back. Really looking forward to tomorrows games Utd and Newcastle is always entertaining, I expect to Utd to win quite comfortably. Its the other game which intrigues me and its a massive game for CFC. Ferdinand always does well against us and so does Scowcroft you can expect 110% from Adams boys.

Boro put up a pretty good resistance but once Arse got penno it was game over.
    You have to hand it to them Boro are always on the end of thrashings when Arse are in town just like previously in the season.

• Advertisement

Boro were just lulling Arsenals into a false sense of security today with the intention of mobbing them in the cup.

Wishful thinking I know but I live in hope.;)

I hope so Kermit.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

That was some goal from Kevin Kilbane. Absolutely sublime. I wonder did he mean it;)

That was some goal from Kevin Kilbane. Absolutely sublime. I wonder did he mean it

That is the most ridiculous comment I have seen in my time here.

:D

If The Brent Meister says it has to be true.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement