Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Update

Options
  • 07-03-2000 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Update on the story so far.

Eircom are promising to have them back RSN. They're also due a major overhaul, so if your fav server is down for an evening dont start posting conniptions here smile.gif Whatever the story the IQCL will be on again this weekend.

We're intoducing a new server (slosh.ign.ie) which will host all games and be bookable. I've played about with NT settings and its extremely sweet, and should be just as good for q3 and ut. I'll add these setting to all the original boxes over time. Getting the IRC back is going to take a little longer, possibly another month to 6 weeks.

Unfortunately Tom, John and I have to work for a living too smile.gif so bear with us while we sort it all out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

bleh you mean you have jobs other than looking after us ungratefull ****s!!
    the shere level of cheekyness.
    fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Thanks Slosh. So Q3 league can get back on track. Nice one smile.gif.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

What about Clan Arena on the server?

B4 ppl go off on a rant about how it ruins l33t skillz etc. Im asking because there is a CA league organised.
    /me rekons ppl will prolly rant anyway.
    smile.gif

so the serv available for the ca league?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

RSN?

Really Soon Now?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

RSN = Real Soon Now which is what we have been told by Eircom (but they seem to bee kinda slow).

CA will be going up on the cracking Slosh.IGN.ie which is currently in our flat (we played last night on it and its sweet. We're going to uh, experiment on it here to get the best settings etc we've already found a few that make the server run nicer.)

Once thats up and running it will be the ultimate home of CA for the league.

Sorry this is taking so long lads, we're just as anxious to get playing again online as you guys are...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Very cool lads. Very cool cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

NEED MY CA.... OM NYOM...
    N.O.I.C.E. W.A.N. Laeds smile.gif

|Chiefy|....

3=O]

Advertisement