Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frustrated

Options
  • 10-01-2004 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

i bough a new laptop about 3 months ago..........it has windows xp.......i having problems playing games on the internet or looking at pictures.............usually a blank white box comes up with a red x i the corner or 3 small shapes in the corner of a white box where the picture should be...please help!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Is it on every site ?
    Are you using internet Explorer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

If you're using Internet Explorer, then click on TOOLS then on INTERNET OPTIONS...

Now click on the ADVANCED tab. Scroll down to the MULTIMEDIA section, and make sure that SHOW PICTURES is ticked.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Do as Delphi91 said, if that doesn't work, try reseting to defaults.

Use Mozilla Firebird Web browser.......

Thanks joePC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 attica2k

i tried that but show pictures is clicked......i am using internet explorer.its not on every site.......it is mainly on yahoo games..and pictures which may be linked to other sites
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

you maybe refering to java applets.

Click here to install JAVA

Let the page load, may take a minute if your under 56K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 attica2k

yes thanks very much that worked

Advertisement