Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chad German Shepherd is dead

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor little dog, and poor you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ditto. Y'all have my sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

so young... that's really heart breaking. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Sorry to hear it Brian :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Sorry to hear that:(
    That is so young!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

That's terrible news. He was so lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noels little bu

very sorry to hear about chad, he was a beautiful dog. i have a german shepard also and cant imagine what life would be like without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Originally posted by noels little bu
    very sorry to hear about chad, he was a beautiful dog. i have a german shepard also and cant imagine what life would be like without him.

Me 2. And mine is 13 months old like Chad was. I never would have thought a Dog that young could have that kind of complaint:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Brian & Paula

I am gutted to hear about Chad, he was an absolute dote. He was probably the happiest GSD on the planet and could have had no better owners.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am very sorry to hear of your lose, my gsd died at 8 years old after a car hit him it was heartbreaking.

If you are ever thinking of getting another gsd a great place to look if you are after a slightly older dog is www.irishanimals.ie last time I looked I saw 2 white gsd looking for a good home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Thats terrible to lose such a young dog so suddenly, My last shepard died just before christmas, but at the age of twelve so at least we knew it was on the horizon. It sucks not having one around

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

So sorry to hear/read of your loss, and so young too.
    I lost a pet over the summer, nothing worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

awww as a complete onlooker having never had the pleasure of meeting Chad before, that is really sad. He looked such a cute little dog. Thats awful news...the poor guy...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Awwwww....I'm sorry Brian. He looked like the happiest pup on the planet. Just when you had gotten used to him to!

i'm sorry!

~DR~

Advertisement