Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotdog

• 11-01-2004 2:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Two drunks, Chuck and Manny, wake up one morning. Manny says, "How the hell are we gonna get drunk today? All I've got is forty cents."
    Chuck says, "Gimme the money, I've got an idea." He goes into a deli, comes out with a hot dog and says, "Come on. Let's go to the bar."

When they get to the bar, Chuck pulls down Manny's zipper, sticks in the hot dog, and pulls the zipper up tight enough to hold it.
    Then he says, Follow me," and they walk into the bar.
    He orders two Rums & Cokes, and they drink them down.
    When the bartender says, "Pay up," Chuck drops to his knees and starts sucking on the hot dog.
    The bartender says, "Get out of here, you homos!"

Fifteen bars, they do the same routine. They're bombed. Chuck says, "Listen, it was a great idea I had, we got bombed on forty cents, but we gotta stop. Every time we do that my knees hurt like hell !! I can't take it anymore."

Manny says, "YOU can't take it anymore? We lost the hot dog after the fourth bar."

Comments

Advertisement