Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 league Summary So far.

Options
  • 11-03-2000 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Well the first 4 weeks have been excellent with alot of great games and alot of controversy. The table at the moment as it stands is:

http://www.geocities.com/irishq3l/scores.html

So what can we say about the above tables.

Well group 2 i almost routine now with only 1 game to play for most of the players.

Already PS have sucured there place in the semi final. But 3 team are still in with a shout for the second place team but the favorite would have to be Seven. Who play IR this sunday. So from group 2 PS and Seven to go through.

Group 1 however is a different kettle of fish. DK are definitely favorites to go through in this group there play has easily beent he best in the group. They won 2 match playing with only 3 players but now have got a 4th in the shape of Meandy who has sloted into the team as if he were there all his life. These are team to beat.
    Second possition is going to be a scrap between a number of teams. DF look strongest at the moment, also BIO. The teams we can rule out I belive are 4P and DZR. But look out for DZR next year there improving fast. Clan hurlan are still in there with a small chance but seriously doubt it after losing those valuable points for not turning up against 4P. So to sick my neck out. I predict DK and hmmmmmmmmm BIO.

So what you think am I right or am I wrong.

Jedi

Website has moved by the way to http://www.geocities.com/irishq3l/

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 10-03-2000).]

Advertisement