Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy - Women - Child

• 11-01-2004 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Guys Wife goes into labour the 2 of em rush frantically to the hospital wife goes straight into the delivery room.

She is there for roughly 10 hours when things start to go wrong.Oh my God! I cant go on Dr.John this pain is unbearable.Guy looks at the doc is my wife going to be allright 'Wife is screaming unbearably' Doc turns around looks at the guy "Anything Doc I Will do anything"
    "K there is one thing you can do.We have this thing we could strap on your arm and it takes some of your wifes pain and gives it to you you have to be linked together in some emotional way so it should work fine"

Guy : Fine I will do it doc no problem.
    Doc ; Straps the device onto the man cranks it at 10% percent

Guy ; This is nothing doc crank it up cant you see how big I am (The man is huge)
    Doc ; Cranks it up to 30 %

Wife ; Oh my god! the pain is going this is much better
    Guy ; Hit me more doc want to save my wife the paiin

60 %
    70 %
    80 %
    90 %

Guy ; Omg hit me doc this is not doing anything to me man
    (Man does not even flinch)

Doc ; 100 %
    Doc ; This is amazing we have never had any one go 100 %

At this stage the wife may as well be watching the tv the baby slides out perfectly nice head of hair good wright.Meanwhile the man is well chuffed at how big and muscular he is and how he withstood the pain.

They wait around child is healthy/
    2 dAYS later they arrive home

THE POSTMAN IS DEAD ON THE DOOR STEP:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

That was psted not to long ago,still good tough:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

heard it MANY a time
    still okayish i guess :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Dosen't make a whole load of sense - the device is stuck to the guy who thinks he's the father, pain is pain to anyone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ye prefere little billy blessing his grandma etc'

Advertisement