Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl digital

Options
  • 11-01-2004 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

I have a cable subscription with ntl and I'm thinking of getting the digital package.
    NTL say with the default package I can only get the extra channels on the tv connected to the set-top box.

Is there any device available that can allow me the get the exta channels on my other TV's?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Well you can connect the Set Top Box up to 2 TV's very easily but what they mean is that you can't watch 2 different digital channels on them at the same time.

The only way you can watch 2 different channels at a time is if your watching analogue cable on one of them. It's the same with digital satellite, if you want to watch different digital channels on seperate TV's you need 2 STB's.

Advertisement