Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 5 Q3 league this Sunday

Options
  • 09-03-2000 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

The league resumes this sunday.

Map: Q3DM14 (I love it)

DF Vs BIO 3pm
    DZR Vs 4P 4pm
    PS Vs KCD 6pm
    IR Vs 7 7pm

All other teams Miss this week.

Meet in the usual place on #quake3.ie about 15mins before game. Enter channel throught irc.barrysworld.com because irc.quake.ie is still not working. Be on time and Good luck to everyone.

Tom (Jedi)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

Well done that lad tom there.
    Err is dm14 the one with the bfg on the platform over the void?
    g.

She drinks milk and it shows! Shes got great muscle tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

bend over 4p cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Yah it is, and its sonics debut!!!!!!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Bah, DzR are modemless, well we have takeit but his average conection time is about 3 seconds on a quake3 server before he gets disconnected. Why cant we have free leagues like the UK, you might argue that half the players are hpbs, well I certainly cant find any decent hpbs to fill the ranks, plenty of lpbs tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I understand the story Spoon but not everyonee has ISDN here in ireland mate. Your one of the lucky ones. Next season it looks like we will have to split into lpb and hpb devision of some sort. Just stick with it for this season and the quake community can voise there opinion on what they think is the proper way to go next season.

Jedi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Remember that the server is at VISHNU.IGN.IE because of IP trauma.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm, well i dont play q3 for any team and im a modemer smile.gif

Your Dungeon Is On An Incline.
    Irate Creatures Cannot Play Marbles.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

So you should join 4p then Eamo smile.gif
    Quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

seeing as hiv's season is over as we miss this week, would it be ok if me and janey joined DzR for a few days to give them some modemers for sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Its just so fustrateing having to play on modem on Sunday when I could be on ISDN. Eamo if your intrested let me know and I'll let you know when were training next.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

mes here a slighet bit drunk but i willl play no prblem with a TNT2 if i ever get it AHEM Freaks bro. With a modem everyone else just cant take the heat of a modem gawd whats the world comin too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Spoon I feel your pain man! I had to play all our games as HPB eventhough I have ISDN, its a real ***** :|

Jimmy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

se7en,
    prepare to be DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!

[IR] WYVERNE smile.gif

Advertisement