Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Thursday 15th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

From what I hear there is normally close to 80 people for the €250 game. If you allow a maximum of 16 free entries from the sat games you are looking at 250 x 66 which gives €16500 (the +€20 goes straight to the house.) I think there will also be a rake in operation. In the last one the last 19 players got money. From what I heard the first prize, if no deal is made is around €6000. Either way not bad for a couple of nights work.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

You don't have to allow for the free entry winners because the money is being paid in from the buy-in's. That money will go to the final prize-money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Originally posted by Davey Devil
    You don't have to allow for the free entry winners because the money is being paid in from the buy-in's. That money will go to the final prize-money.

Of course you are right. I forgot. I watched them put the dough in an envelope and lock it away. Even better!

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I thought there might have been a choice between taking the €270 or get the ticket. I'm glad they didn't give me the chance to choose though.

Advertisement