Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky...you were dancing...

Options
  • 10-03-2000 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

...i saw you.

also, will you be in limerick on tuesday ? we might be goin' to UL for a conference.
    and i'll have those op8 songs up for ya soon.

harVey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Did he sing too? That REALLY freaks me out. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...the cracklin water... op8 ****ing suck my fat ass. what a load of pretentious ****e. is that abit of jazz influence i hear lisa? **** OFF! How do you capture the true expression of the human spirit? Start elsewhere.

i doubt nicky is reading the boards. someone tell me where he is. give him this message:

nicky, nicky, nicky. i hear now of your blackguarding and it makes me wonder - are you having fun for yourself? did i miss something?

you may come and collect your jacket, clothes and bags for yourself. then you'd better be on your way for yourself. andru, me, evo, his lack and afew new friends are going to a party out in the country with hoiuty toiuties. your wellcome to join us.

"If clouds are the soil, dreams are the crop." - Volrath.
    Click here for - Tony et Gerry
    we don't really get along but he's sound enough
    sound enough but not sound enough is he

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

if you have any video evidence i might be inclined to believe that you have a doctored video, otherwise i dont believe you at all.

i got a job in dublin with bank of ireland so im gonna be moving up there very soon and for a while.

daire i wanted to come back and get my clothes but i lost your phone number and i couldnt remember the address.

ill see you on the weekend hopefully anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

****ing hell. Nicky dancing. Whats the world comming too. smile.gif Nicky match sunday by the way. We need to Kill celine dion for the KCD boys since they cant do it them selves. smile.gif 6.00pm be there.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

nice one nicky, although the state of you in that suit, i know i wouldn't have hired you.

and vorosha, calm down, just cos you don't like it doesn't mean it's absolute sh1te. such vitriol, you'd swear you're some scorned lover of lisa germano's. but what made that album great was howe gelb's influence anyway.

harVey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SHCUMBUM

Whats the story here ?
    Nicky dancing ??? Where ? How much alcohal consumed prior to the incident ?
    And Nicky, you eventually got a co-op job in BOI.....chancer smile.gif
    Id like to believe that theyd show what work is but I cant see it happening ! frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

He was a sexy lady , he had to have his way!

he was dancing, dancing, dancing like he never danced before.

just had to get my two cents in.

G

Daddy or chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

just need to move topic to top o list
    G

what colour is my shirt?
    RED!!!
    What colour are my teeth?
    Beige?
    Green?
    Milky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I was trying to be violently sarcastic, Harvee, but didn't pull it off quite. I'm a psycho.

Nicky - Evin's lack got ****ed eek.gif on Buckfast and puked into/and all over your bag. frown.gif (I wore your jacket on Friday night out to Switch and got a ciggarette burn in it mad.gif ).

(Damian borrowed your ID rolleyes.gif )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

ho you didn't really did you...but don't worry about it

h.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 samresh

no no dont you understand, its harVey

Advertisement