Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Vouchers

• 12-01-2004 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭

I'm wondering if there is anywhere to get Pizza Vouchers in Dublin at the moment, normally you can get them in the 'Independent Directory' but it doesn't seem to have been published yet for 2004 and they normally have them in peoples letterboxes Nov/Dec of the previous year.

I'm living in Dublin 7 so I'm within easy reach of Dominos in Cabra & Apache in Drumcondra.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

I e-mailed them (Independent Directory), enquiring if there was going to be a 2004 Print Edition and they replied saying that it will be hitting the street towards the end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Sounds interesting, I just had a look at their website , they have good offers online.

The only two pizza places I've ordered off recently was:
    Apache (Lwr Drumcondra)
    Dominos (Cabra)

I would have to say that Dominos pizza was a lot better, how would you rate Four Star against Dominos?

I must say that the best pizza I've had in Dublin was in 'Independent Pizza' which is in Drumcondra, they don't do delivery, but as far as I know they do take out.

Advertisement