Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse to Support Chilli Peppers in June

Options
  • 12-01-2004 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Is this True?

Please say it is!:dunno:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Orlie

Oops! Sorry never read the thingy...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

muse are better then the chilli peppers imo anyways... but i've no interest in the chillies whatsoever, which makes you wonder why i bothered with this post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Both bands suck balls and are welcome to each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Used to be a Chilli Peppers fan back in the day myself, but when Californication came out, it was played so much everywhere that I got utterly sick to death of 'em. I can barely listen to them at all these days.

Muse are quite good, I saw them couple of years ago here in Galway.
    They blew Ash off the stage, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Where did u hear Muse are supporting chilli peppers???
    And please don't say "My stoner mate....", cos Muse are all i ever listen to and i'd love to see them.

It could be true, they did support the chilli peppers in the US for a whie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

that would be cool, since im going and like both bands alot. it will be a big summer for concerts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

hate the chillis but muse would be well worth seeing again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by weemcd
    that would be cool, since im going and like both bands alot.

couldnt agree more. kill 2 birds with one stone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I really hope I don't have to go to another Chilli Peppers gig just to see the support. I'm still hoping for Witnness instead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

totally agree with you there ro: maaan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Where did you find this rumour? From some guy?

Since Muse are looking likely to play Witnness, I'd say you are misinformed. And please don't name this thread like it IS true; if you are asking a question, ask one. I was fairly peeved off when I saw the title of this thread.

And yes, I would like to see Muse again, but not if I have to go to this concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Phew I almost had a heart attack when i saw the title. You said it as if it was confirmed, thank Christ its only a rumour. I want to see Muse so badly again but I don't think I would like to see them as a support act. Since RHCP would be headliners they would be on just as it was getting dark, meaning that the Muse slot would be in daylight hours, eugh, no cool light show then.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

well im after forkin out 65 euro for a ticket so there better be some decent support acts aswell.
    Any chance of QOTSA playing again? that indeed would be sweet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Chillis were good,
    And I look forward to seeing them live on 2 occasions and they were a big disappointment both times,

Muse will prob steal the show if they are supportin them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

have seen both live - muse wont steal the show, but they nearly will...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Charcoal

Anyone know who's in Slane this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Crimson

Originally posted by Wheeler
    hate the chillis but muse would be well worth seeing again

agreed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

foofighters are a supposed definite and white stripes a hopeful anyway, apparently there'll be a legend line up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

who said that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Arrgh, just stop it with yer damn speculation.
    Got me all excited when I saw the topic title.
    Personally I'd like to see the Mars Volta supporting since they were touring with the Chili's for a good while last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

the mars volta were meant to be supportin the chilis in lansdown. but had to pull out cause of tranport problems. which is why we got the walls,,,,,great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

No way, I wouldn't want to be dragged to a Chillis gig just to see the Mars Volta. I'm hoping for Witness again, the concert in that tent was just fvcking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Originally posted by Redegg
    the mars volta were meant to be supportin the chilis in lansdown. but had to pull out cause of tranport problems. which is why we got the walls,,,,,great

Yeah, a mate of mine was at that.
    Did they get booed off or something?
    Think I remember him saying John Frusciante was playing with the Walls, was that bull or what?

Advertisement