Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 still going strong.

Options
  • 14-03-2000 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

and out of those 104, we're now 4th smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I have Snl aswell and my uk pings have gone from 300-800 down to 160-240 in past 2 weeks. Pity I cant use it wehn I get my ISDN Line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Yup season 9 started in the Ukccl with 104 clans all going at it, And a win for HIV in there first game in Div1.

Ahh q2 still kicks ass. q3 is **** for modemers when i get isdn i'll give it another go but other than that its q2 all the way baby.

The Demo of our game is up on the site one of the best games i've seen in a long long time.

JM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I have to agree. Having not played much Q2 over the last few months, bar the ukqcl, I've started playing ffas on UK servers since my nolimits ping has improved dramatically to UK for reasons unknown to me. Playing for fun, is well .. fun. Being accused of being a bot is such a nice compliment.

And Bagpuss was wide awake. And when Bagpuss wakes up all his friends wake up too. The mice on the mouse-organ woke up and stretched ... Madeleine, the rag doll ... Gabriel, the toad... And last of all, Professor Yaffle, who was a very distinguished old woodpecker. He climbed down off his bookend and went to see what it was Emily had brought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

What isp is that you use Paul?

Advertisement