Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xp and physical memory

Options
  • 12-01-2004 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Ive just installed xp pro on my machine, and its having trouble deleting the physical memory(particularly when it come to games) once it encounters this problem, a screen similar to the BSOD pops up and the computer shuts down.
    One thing that might be wrong,that i gathered from a error message in a log file, was error deleting already deleted memory.

Has anyone got any solution or idea whats going on ?

oh ive installed sp1 and i have 768sdram

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

If its the BLUE screen your getting wit the memory error message, then its more than likley connected to a device or software driver, try up dating your vid card drivers or reinstalling the games.....

Also check the Page file memory see if its set.

Thanks joePC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

HI Jammy_doger, what type of RAM is in your machine? Have you upgraded the RAM recently?

Sound slike you have mismatched RAM or som etype o

Advertisement