Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Fridges

Options
  • 12-01-2004 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Dont think this is the right spot to post this but anyway..

Im looking for one of them big American Fridges but im having trouble finding one at the right price, budget is €1500 tops. Ive tried ESB shops, Dixons, Currys and some other places in between. Im living in Cork so i dont want to travel to dublin for the yoke if at all possible. Althought Currys said they'll do a nationwide delivery for 20 yo yos. Any suggestions folks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

dya try Flor Griffin? I cant remember if they do ffidges or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vicbarry

yeah...he had nothing of interest at all.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

last time I was up there Soundstore in the Blackpool shopping centre had some monster fridges.. the kind you could cryogenically store your old granny in (they were big)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Got mine from a shop in the North - Its a GE. More than 1500 yoyos though. But mine comes with a filter for the ice and water and an easy access door to get your milk from - also a seperate compartment for defrosting meat or fast chilling wine. Id say you could get a cheaper model of it.

when i was looking a found dixons to be pretty good, several different models, just none had all the features i wanted. Did you try their Samsung (supposed to be the new sony of electrical)

Advertisement