Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Corolla

Options
  • 12-01-2004 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I am thinking of buying a 02 Corolla hatch back (new shape).
    Has any one got any comments: likes,dislikes problems etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Great Car i am on my 2nd new type corolla and will be buying a new one soon
    when i sell my 03 HB. Best car in its class

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

am thinking about goin for a new type corolla myself , but i just dont think they look all that good, some versions do, but its hard to get a decent second hand one with a good selection of extras, cant even find one with fog lights!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

RANT
    Pet hate - why do they keep using a 1960's name for such dissimilar cars.

68.69.toyota.corolla.500.jpg75.78.toyota.corolla.500.jpg
    84.87.toyota.corolla.160.jpg88.92.toyota.corolla.160.jpg
    03.toyota.corolla.500.jpg

your car's older than you are ..
    /RANT
    At least with VW's most of the parts were the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 65,362 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by ROVER
    likes, dislikes problems etc.

Drove a brand new sedan while on Holidays in 2002. I thought everything about the car is totally boring, but having said that if you look at reliability / customer satisfaction surveys the car always scores high. No doubt it is a very well built car that will never break down.

If you're the "need a car to go from A to B without ever failing and I don't care about anything else" person, this is the car for you

I do not mean this in any derogatory way, I used to be like that because I couldn't afford not to :)

Edit: The airconditioning worked very well, which was a bit of a live-saver when the max temperatures were near 40 Celsius most days :)

Advertisement