Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheesy retro games here to stay

Options
  • 12-01-2004 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

iirc, there's a nightrider film in production, which would explain the reasoning behind making another game...

not too sure if there's still an A-Team film in the works, i'd be seriously surprised if it isn't followed by a game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

An A-Team game would suck, you wouldn't be able to kill anyone, only shoot at their feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by smiaras
    Knight Rider 2 will contain more action, in-game animations, special effects and dialogue than its predecessor. In addition to the gameplay elements of chase, race, explore and puzzle, Knight Rider 2 will also offer two complete new games modes: Combat and Mini Games."

Haven't played the first one, but somehow this doesn't give me much hope for the sequel.

Iirc, the guy from Punked will be playing Micheal Knight in the new movie. Again, this doesn't fill me with much hope or expectation for it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    Iirc, the guy from Punked will be playing Micheal Knight in the new movie. Again, this doesn't fill me with much hope or expectation for it tbh.
    lmao, "Dude... where's my KIT?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement