Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partitioning software on the web

Options
  • 12-01-2004 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any windows based partitioning software that I can download for free to partition my hard drive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

fdisk?!?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tsk tsk..
    If I'm not mistaken the version of fdisk rymus is thinking of is copyrighted software that can only come with an OS - to download it would be illegal :D

[edit]for RE partitioning Use search / look at unix
    If you have FAT16/Fat32 happy days - If you have NTFS partition magic is not 100% reliable and it's about the best out there - scandisk defrag uncompress and defrag again and backup etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

Advertisement