Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rangers would like to say thanx

Options
  • 13-03-2000 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

hello, Wyverne here, im the new leader of Irish Rangers

First of all, on behalf of myself and all the members of Irish rangers; i would like to extend a huge thatnk you to Mindphuck and slosh as well as jedi, for all the time they spent on the Quake3 servers and especially the league recently, in which Irish Rangers performed Immaculately, smile.gif

i.e.: we didnt win one game smile.gif

so thanx every1 smile.gif

also we are looking to play a few clan friendlies, so if ne1 would like to play a friendly clan-match please let me know.

thank you,
    regards,
    Wyverne

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Played lads,

Hope to see ye all again next season. Lost all there games but being the sports men they are they turned up for every match. See ye around.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

we would also like to thank Greenhell, for the management of the clan this past season.
    it was much appreciated smile.gif
    the time and effort he put in was great, and has initialised the foundations of what will one day be the worlds BEST CLAN

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

hehe smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Fair play tis yis lads, you turned up for every game and didnt grumble after getting beaten.

Hope it goes a bit better for ya next season.

El

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Fair played to ye lads. Ye have the makings of a good team in seasons to come. Keep at it!

Jimmy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Big thanks to PS for taking us like the beeeyatches that we are. Oh the hurtfulness! smile.gif

(The one full non-connection-fup-up match I get and all wink.gif )

Also to all those organizing and admining.

Special mention goes to the Esatclear company (No Limits) division for teaching me the true meaning of laaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

]KCD[amp

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

yah cheers ir your great sports. Work on your slaging the other team off tactic a bit, was working well lately smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh chaos. its nice to see someone else who appriciates the arts of a good slag in the middle of a match to really enrage the opposition smile.gif
    a simple 'lag' in capitals always works a treat smile.gif

jesus christ 2226 post or somthing!
    Yah there abuse tactic is good, we must incorperate it :P

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

One more thing

BE PREPARED smile.gifbiggrin.gif

to!!

Ask before you "TAKE IT"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Good luck The new leader of the Irish Rangers quake 3 team.
    I will now be expanding the Irish Rangers clan into other areas of mutli-player like
    Counter Strikes anyone want to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I suggest expanding into quakeworld Clan Arena. The purest, simplest way of having fun with quake. 7o9 will give ne1 a praccy match btw. So expand there IR !
    Challenge us!
    paladin@gofree.indigo.ie

If you want a qw'er give me a shout ir :]

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

im sure they would want someone gud chaos and not sum q3 playing pink fluffy gerbil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Hmmm QW I will think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

im sure they would want someone gud chaos and not sum q3 playing pink fluffy gerbil

is that a hidden skin?
    i didnt get that one..oh wait. i never bothered to get past tier 2 coz q3 is soo sh1te

all this for a slogan???

hmmmm

Ask before you "TAKE IT"

Advertisement